The original St. Margaret’s graveyard was extended in 1902 and again in 1952 when Chepping Wycombe Parish Council, who are now the burial authority, purchased part of the remaining Vicarage meadow, behind the Vicarage, for an addition to the Churchyard which by then was completely full.
The new extension was opened by the Bishop of Buckingham, Robert MIlton Hay in 1953.
Bishop Hay is on the left and the vicar of Tylers Green, Revd. John Siderfin on the right, with the choir and church-wardens.
St Margaret’s churchyard was formally/legally closed by Revd. Michael Hall and so the new graveyard extension is no longer the responsibility of the church but of Chepping Wycombe Parish Council. The 1953 extension in its turn, is almost full and a site for a new cemetery was purchased by Chepping Wycombe Parish Council in 1968 at the top of Cock Lane, below the CWPC parish offices, and the first interment took place there in 1995.